A leading source for transformative infrastructure solutions
The Center for Infrastructure Renewal (CIR) is a one-of-a-kind, 138,000 sq. ft. multidisciplinary research and training center designed to bring together researchers from universities, government and the private sector to tackle infrastructure problems and accelerate knowledge into practice.
Lower Cost, Less Time, Longer Life.
- Advanced Characterization of Infrastructure Materials Lab
- Advanced Infrastructure Materials and Manufacturing Lab
- Asphalt Innovation Lab
- Connected Infrastructure Lab
- Concrete Innovation Lab
- Intelligent Infrastructure Assessment Lab
- National Corrosion and Materials Reliability Lab
- Smart Grids Control Center
- Soil/Unbound Materials Innovation Lab
- Structural and Materials Testing Lab
For research collaborations contact:
Dr. Zachary Grasley, Director
Center for Infrastructure Renewal